Take action on your ideas
Successful businesses and extraordinary people are developed by taking small steps in the right direction over a long period of time.
Our proven processes and resources give people the knowledge to take these small steps, to turn ideas into uniquely valuable products and services.
- Change your thoughts and behaviours to start executing
- Find a viable idea, one that is uniquely valuable
- Complete customer discovery and validation to find the market opportunity
- Build business fundamentals, including brand, culture and leadership principles
- Get your first paying customers
- Launch the first version of your product, and
- Connect with the right people along the way.
It takes a community to build a company
Connections to good people make a world of difference when starting a business. People who can give support, advice, skills, and resources when they're required.
Mum's Garage is built on the principle of community, and we've worked hard to build a group of awesome people who care about collectively developing companies. This includes:
- Experienced founders
- Startup specialists, including branding and design, website development, finance, and legal support, HR and people skills, marketing, and sales
- Support resources - people who can help work on getting tasks done
- Other founders on the same journey.
Outsource startup development
If you're ready to commit to investing money into developing your idea, we offer services for launching and growing startups.
This is suitable for people who have more of a budget to spend on starting and growing their company. Our services include:
- Product Development
- Marketing Services
- Customer Acquisition (Marketing & Sales)
- Financial Modelling and Investment Readiness.
- Startup Advisory
Companies we've worked with:
Tools & Resources
We share useful resources for founders in the first year of building their business. This includes tools, guides and interviews with successful New Zealand founders.
We hope to make your journey starting a business a little easier by letting you know the grants that are available […]
Brand Development & Positioning for Start-Up’s: A Comprehensive Guide Brand is an important component to the overall value proposition of a […]
New Zealand Startup Ecosystem Map Here’s a range of NZ support currently on offer to new entrepreneurs and growing startups Last […]
Entrepreneurs Unleashed Podcast
Our latest project! Learn the true stories behind starting and growing uniquely valuable companies.