Take action on your ideas
We teach people a new way of thinking about business and make it easier to take action. Our proven process and resources will help you make decisions and develop strategies that will save you money, time and help to deliver a uniquely valuable product.
- develop as an entrepreneur
- find a viable idea
- complete customer discovery and market validation
- build business fundamentals
- get your first customers
- launch the first version of your product, and
- connect with a supportive community.
It takes a community to build a company.
Connections to good people make a world of difference when starting a business. People who can give support, advice, skills, and resources when they're required. Mum's Garage is built on the principle of community, and we've worked hard to build a group of awesome people who care about collectively developing companies.
- Experienced founders
- Startup specialists, including branding and design, website development, finance, and legal support, HR and people skills, marketing, and sales
- Support resources - people who can help work on getting tasks done
- Other founders on the same journey.