Take action on your ideas
Successful businesses and extraordinary people are developed by taking small steps in the right direction over a long period of time.
Our proven processes and resources give people the knowledge to take these small steps, to turn ideas into uniquely valuable products and services.
- think like an entrepreneur, not an employee
- find a viable idea, one that is uniquely valuable
- complete customer discovery and validation to find the market opportunity
- build business fundamentals, including brand, culture and leadership principles
- get your first paying customers
- launch the first version of your product, and
- connect with a supportive community.
It takes a community to build a company.
Connections to good people make a world of difference when starting a business. People who can give support, advice, skills, and resources when they're required. Mum's Garage is built on the principle of community, and we've worked hard to build a group of awesome people who care about collectively developing companies.
- Experienced founders
- Startup specialists, including branding and design, website development, finance, and legal support, HR and people skills, marketing, and sales
- Support resources - people who can help work on getting tasks done
- Other founders on the same journey.
Meet some of the company's we've worked with:
Tools for Developing Your Business
We share useful resources for founders in the first year of building their business. This includes tools, guides and interviews with successful New Zealand founders.