What we do
We’re a learning and community platform to help people to start and grow businesses.
Most people aren't taught how to turn an idea into a reality, and it's hard to find others on a similar journey. We teach people how to do this and facilitate ongoing support through our community, regular events and business development programmes.
We focus primarily on helping people to:
- develop as entrepreneurs
- find a viable idea
- complete customer discovery and market validation
- build business fundamentals
- launch the first version of their product,
- get paying customers, and
- connect with a supportive community.
Meet some of the companies we've helped to get started
Christine Jenson launched FitYou after completing the Ideas You Can Execute programme. Currently based in Auckland, New Zealand, FitYou is a go-to platform for all things health and fitness. They provide the latest news and insights in the health and fitness industry, including studios, classes, events and people.
FitYou is transforming the way society approaches fitness. They believe fitness is not solely about physical benefits; it is also a source of mental and social well-being.Check them out
Hannah transitioned out of her corporate job and launched Little Lato after completing one of our earlier programmes. After being introduced to the reality of authentic Italian gelato she realised her world would never be the same again!
She wanted to show New Zealander's the real deal when it comes to gelato. After working at some of the big players in the food industry (such as Fonterra and Much Moore Kiwi Ice Cream Company), she turned the gelato dream into a reality.Check them out
Leeanna used our mentoring sessions to create Finappster, a platform that enables you to understand and track the sustainability of your various investments in one place. It automatically calculates the performance of all your investments, including net return on investment, dividend payments.Check them out
Wise Boys Burgers
We helped Wise Boys Burgers on their journey to create their dream burger shack.
They're on a mission to make the world a more sustainable place and they're starting with food, getting good food out amongst the people of NZ. And when we say good food we don’t just mean ‘good’ in the tasting sense. This is truly good food. Good for your body, good for the planet, good for local suppliers and hence good for our communities and the economy.
Check them out
What's coming up
Deep Dive Digital Marketing Workshop
Aug 31st - Sept 2nd 2018, Auckland
- Learn how to succeed at Digital Marketing from some of the best in the business.
- Learn effective digital marketing strategies and apply them to your own business.
- Dedicated time and support to apply the learning to build your own digital marketing strategy and set yourself up to execute.
- Suitable for people with ideas, early stage and growing startups, small businesses, people with ambitions to start or grow a career in digital marketing, marketing teams from established companies.