Earlier this year we teamed up with Carl Thompson, former co-founder of TradeGecko and currently Director of Momentum Marketing & co-founder of Bronami, to help startups solve a problem that a significant number of them seem to face - the topic of digital marketing.
We brought together some of the best people we could find for a weekend workshop designed to embed digital marketing techniques and the growth hacking thought process into the minds of attendees.
The workshop started at 5pm on Friday and finished Sunday afternoon. Over Friday and Saturday specialists and experienced entrepreneurs covered core digital marketing subjects including:
- Marketing DNA - Natalie Robinson, Mum's Garage
- Growth Hacking - Mark Hayes, Growth Hackers Guide to the Galaxy
- Content Marketing - Carl Thompson, TradeGecko, Bronami, Auckland Coffee Festival
- Social Media Strategy - Tina Moore, The Classroom
- Data & Analytics - Lauren Peate, Analytics for Us
- Agile Marketing - Yi Wei, Trade Gecko
You can find more about the experience from one of the participants, Sophia Fairbairn, here.
We will be running this workshop again in 2017. The date is still to be confirmed, but you can register your interest here, and you'll be the first to know when we go live.