Over the last 12 weeks we've been busy delivering an entrepreneurial program for the Wellington ICT Graduate School, as part of their Software Development and Professional Business Analysis Masters Program. They've just written a great Medium post announcing the founders who went through the program, and their products.
We had the pleasure of working with 10 very talented students, who came up with and validated an idea, built a product, and started the process of acquiring users. The program concluded with a pitch night, where the students showcased their companies.
Products included crypto tokens, cat trackers, augmented reality solutions, FX trading platforms, digital learning platforms, healthy food home delivery services, wine e-commerce platforms, and even a 90's style combat game.
A number of amazing guest speakers also came in to share their knowledge each week, including the following:
- Aaron Clancy (Sales & Product Manager at TradeMe)
- Anna Guenther (Chief Bubble Blower at PledgeMe)
- Sulu Fiti (Founder & CEO of Liberac)
- Lillian Grace (Founder & CEO of FigureNZ)
- Andrew Montaque (Founder & CEO of Investful)
- Yasmine El Orfi (creative strategy, design & illustration)
- Nelson Shaw (Co-founder of WheyCartel)
- Rupert Rouch (Senior Associate at Buddle Findlay).