Select the stage that you're at below to find the support most relevant to you, or keep scrolling to see everything we offer.
Turn your idea into a value-driven business.
The Startup Series Programmes
A three-part program to take you from idea through to a growing business. Click on each stage for additional details.
Find the best idea for you, begin validating and transition out of employment and into entrepreneurship.
Validate your idea, build a product, get paying customers, work out your business model.
Ongoing support and accountability so you make the best decisions when growing.
Find out about upcoming programmes, workshops and events.
For quick tips and news updates.
So you have an idea for a business, but you're still stuck in a day job? Here's 7 tips for starting a business while you're still busy with work.
Over the past few months we've been developing a three-phase entrepreneurial development program called The Startup Series.
This article is designed to help you understand the importance of learning at least some basic code.
In this post we share what we consider to be the science behind early-stage idea development.
This article covers how ideas work, what gets them flowing and 10 tips to help you improve the process.
Comprehensive guides, templates and tools to help with personal and business development.
- Market Validation - the process for understanding the needs and wants of your customers
- Startup DNA - turning your idea into something you can communicate
- Creating Value - how to optimise value creation and pricing considerations
- NZ Startup Ecosystem Map - find out what's happening in the NZ startup and tech scene.
- Startup Tool Cheat Sheet - handy tools, guides and resources for accounting, legal, hiring, productivity improvement & more.